Tired of searching for parking at OR Tambo International Airport? Johannesburg Executive Parking's friendly uniformed representatives will personally meet you at the drop-off zone of the departure terminals, park your vehicle at the company's secure premises and return your washed vehicle on your return.
We pay an excess of R2500, in case the vehicle is damaged while in our possession.
The booking procedure is simple and done by a straight forward fax booking form. Vehicles will be secured in an area with 2.4m walls, electric fence, razor blades, laser beam detection system and 24 hour alarm response unit - much safer than at the owner's private residence.
1. Vehicle Model
2. Vehicle Make and Colour
3. Vehicle Registration Number
4. Time, Date and Flight information
1. The Company shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage suffered by the Client arising from the performance, whether negligent or otherwise of the Company's obligations under this agreement. The Client hereby indemnifies the Company, its employees, agents and contractors against any claim arising from loss or damage to the Client's vehicle or any equipment or any keys or articles in or on the vehicle.
In the event that the Client suffers any loss or damage to the vehicle or to any equipment or articles in or on the vehicle whilst the vehicle is under the control or in the possession of the Company, then notwithstanding the afore going disclaimer of liability, the Company may reimburse the Client and amount equal to any excess payment paid by the Client to the Client's Insurance Company with a claim not exceeding R 2500.00 in respect of any claim lodged by the Client against the insurer. In the event of repair or replacement to windscreen an excess amount of R 500.00 will be paid. Client is obligated to send proof of payment.
2. All payments due by the Client to the Company shall be made by the Client on handover of the vehicle to the Client unless the Client has made prior credit arrangements with the Company, in which case payment shall be made by the Client within 30 days of the invoice date.
The Company shall be entitled to levy interest on overdue amounts at the current overdraft rate cleared by the ABSA Bank of South Africa Limited from time to time.
3. Should any actions be instituted by the Company for the recovery of any amounts due by the Client, the Client accepts liability for all legal costs incurred by the Company on an attorney and own Client scale and including any agents charges and collection commission.
The Client consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court for the settlement of all proceedings which may arise